Work in Progress
This article is a work in progress.
A record of the establishment or dissolution of factions and settlements, the dates of battles, and certain noteworthy events. Do not mark the dates of character births or deaths, or add any additional canon information. Do not fill this timeline with every bit of trivia involving a character, settlement, or faction. Do not add any special text formatting for colors or fonts. Organization should be done first chronologically, followed by alphabetically for the relevant page.
|20th Century: 1967 | 1980
24th Century: 2343
- The construction of the Juarez Farmstead is completed.
- May 9: Bering Aviation is founded.
- The Sons of Liberty are founded.
- The Blue Boots Cartel is founded.
- The development of Barefoot Landing is completed.
- October 12: The construction of Kirkman Artillery Base is completed.
- California Crest Movie Studio is founded.
- Executive Motors is founded.
- The construction of Ahndung Maximum Security Prison is completed.
- Berriman Biomechanics is founded.
- Aero-Concordia Aviation is founded.
- The construction of Vault 14 is completed.
- The New Resurrectionist Church of the Beloved is founded.
- Steeple Firearms is founded.
- Philly's closes for business.
- The New Order is founded.
- The construction of Aquaculture is completed.
- The construction of Fort Perpetual is completed.
- The Reformed Methodist Church is founded.
- The Yen Boys are founded.
- August: The construction of Vault 89 is completed.
- August 27: The Skirmish at the Outer Banks occurs.
- The construction of Lee Hall Correctional Facility is completed.
- Squirmers become part of the wasteland ecosystem.
- Hill Skunks become part of the wasteland ecosystem.
- January 4: The Luminate Tribe is founded.
- Los Fresnos is resettled.
- New Evansville is settled.
- Lola's Guns is founded.
- The Lexxx is settled.
- October 23: Reclamation Day, Vault 76 opens (Fallout 76 begins).
- Los Locos are destroy by a militia tired of their cruelty.
- Los Aztecas form after three tribes are united by Chief Eversor.
- The Toll Bridge Slavers are formed in Rapid City by Amy Sarsbech.
- December 5: The Vault Dweller emerges from Vault 13 to find a replacement water chip (Fallout begins).
- The Chevalle Crime Family is founded.
- July 25: The Chosen One enters the Temple of Trials to prove their worthiness (Fallout 2 begins).
- The Vampire Raiders are founded.
- Water Taxi Transportation is founded.
- July 4:The American Northern Army is founded.
- The Caribbean Exploration Commission is founded.
- The Hidalgo Brahmin Company is founded.
- Hoolihan's Elixers and Tonics opens for business.
- Macdoww's Traveling Circus opens for business.
- The Glasgow Grinners are formed.
- Boardtown is conquered by the Brethren of the Shroud.
- Devil's Hands Weapons opens for business.
- The construction of Fort Rushmore is completed.
- Flood City Kennels starts training dogs for the raiders of King’s Council.
- The broadcast of the pilot episode of The Adventures of Marty and Stu takes place.
- The Barley Boys are founded in Inverness, Scotland.
- Maury's opens for business in Inverness, Scotland.
- Silk Arches opens for business in Tall Town.
- Swift Cloud Johnston's Ghoul Cages opens for business in Deadwood.
- Tupelo Ranch is settled in Mississippi.
- Deadwood Soft-bread opens.
- The Adventures of Marty and Stu radio program concludes.
- The Flop opens for business in The Peg.
- Fort Angel is founded in South Dakota.
- The Fishermen are founded in New York.
- The Free Army is founded in Seattle, Washington.
- Robstown is sacked by the Annaville Reds.
- The Glow Skulls are founded in Columbus Gate, Mississippi.
- The Saltlands Defense League is founded in Tamaulipas, Mexico.
- The Timber Lake Inn opens for business in Timber Lake, South Dakota.
- Deschutes is sacked.
- August 17: The Lone Wanderer leaves Vault 101 to find their father (Fallout 3 begins).
- The broadcast of the pilot episode of Cat Chat takes place.
- The Committee to Restore Bovine Sanity is founded.
- The Imperial Realm is founded.
- July 4: The Church Street Gunfight occurs.
- December 16: The Capitans are founded.
- The chem known as Shiver emerges on the wasteland market.
- October 19: The Courier leaves Doc Mitchell's home in search of Benny and the Platinum Chip (Fallout New Vegas begins).
- Oldtown is resettled.
- October 23: The Sole Survivor leaves Vault 111 to find their son and avenge the murder of their spouse (Fallout 4 begins).